My toilet has bare white walls (nothing a bit of toilet wall art can’t fix). To look at and enter, you would call it very minimal. I don’t exactly want to encourage guests to stay for a long period of time in my toilet. Unless it’s a toilet training toddler. They can stay in there as long as they like.
A blank wall often calls for an opportunity to add some wall art.
My grandma would always have a calendar and some sort of wildlife poster on the door and walls of her toilet. There was always something to look at or read when doing your business. Sometimes there would be a bible verse.
I’ve never taken to putting artwork up in the bathroom. I once read in a magazine that a flushing toilet expels effluent particles in the air (if the lid isn’t placed down) and they often land on the nearest surface, being the door and walls. Reading that confirmed why I didn’t want to have artwork in the toilet. Yet toilet wall art can add a bit of fun and humour to the room.
A sign or quote could be a way of giving your family and guests a not-so-subtle hint to keep the toilet clean. It can also be a hygiene reminder for those who lack in that area. Not everyone flushes (kids) or thinks to replace the toilet roll when it’s empty. And it seems to be a universal problem in all households on removing the empty toilet roll and placing it in the recycle bin.
With those scenarios in mind, I’ve found some funny toilet wall art that will give your guests a smile. Some of the artwork has a clever play on words but the message is quite clear and this will hopefully leave you with a cleaner toilet and hopefully no empty rolls left on the floor.
12 Hilarious Toilet Wall Art Posters
1. No No Yes shows the perfect placement of the toilet roll.
2. You never know what you have until it’s gone. Toilet paper reminds you of this when it in fact is all gone.
3. Flush the toilet. We have dual flush toilets for a reason. A smaller flush for a number one and a bigger one for a number 2.
4. They see me rollin… a nice play on words. Toilet rolls do need to be unwoven to serve their purpose.
5. Toilet seat etiquette. Put a lid on it.
6. Poop like no one’s sniffing… unless you’re at a guests’ house. Although, this may help your friends relax if they need to do a number two in your loo.
7. No standing on toilets please. Please remain seated.
8. Oh Sheet. A nice play on words when the last sheet is unraveled.
9. You have to let it go sometimes. Not sometimes, all the time.
10. A reminder to flush. Flush it real good.
11. Dad humour at it’s best. Don’t get cheeky with me.
12. Let’s all aim to please together shall we? I provide the toilet, you manage your aim.
Would toilet wall art work in your toilet? Which is your favourite… or do have one to share?
Disclosure: There are affiliate links on this post. Should you choose to purchase an item, I will receive a small commission at no extra cost to you.