When Esther was little (not yet walking), I sometimes took her to work with me. It was the days when my mum was unable to look after her and I knew that I was working in the home of someone I knew or who wouldn’t mind me bringing her along. (I never took her to a construction site!) I wished that I could have dressed Esther in her own cotton drill shirt just for fun. I didn’t think that there were any companies that would make kid’s tradie clothes until I found Cuties by Zootys on Facebook.
I bought a Hi Viz Pink shirt for Esther and as soon as I showed her she couldn’t wait to put it on to look like mummy. To drive the point home, she decided to look through my tool bag or as she likes to call them ‘mummy’s toys.’
The shirts are great for kids who love to get outside and get dirty. They are durable and an excellent shirt to wear in the sun when playing outside. The most common use though is for parents to keep an eye on their kids because of their high visibility. If you’re going to a crowded event like the upcoming Ekka in Brisbane, these shirts will be a hit for you and your little ones.
Cuties by Zootys recently ran a ‘be safe be seen’ campaign to promote stronger bonds between parents and their children. The campaign helped relieve separation anxiety when parents are away from home, build confidence & boost kids self worth.
If you run a business in the trades, these shirts are a great marketing tool for your kids to wear to push your brand further. Cuties by Zootys can put your brand’s logo on the shirts for you at an extra cost.
Alternatively, if you buy a shirt from the hot pink range, $5 from the sale of each shirt goes to the McGrath Foundation. This is the shirt that I bought for Esther to wear.
The best part about these shirts is that it can help your child relate to the tradie parent in the family.
Now, because I support girls getting a trade, Cuties by Zootys have offered one of The Plumbette’s readers a Hot Pink & Navy Shirt + Navy Work Pants (the same shirt that Esther is wearing) to a total value of $74.90. The winner will be able to choose their child’s size.
To enter all you need to do is
• Like the Cuties by Zootys Facebook Page
• Comment below on why your daughter would love to win this prize and where she would wear it? If your internet browser doesn’t bring up the Disqus Comments section, send your answer to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Disclaimer: I bought a Hot Pink and Navy Shirt for my daughter and Cuties by Zootys offered a giveaway. All opinions are honest and my own. No payment or gifts have been made in conjunction with this blog post. If you prefer to buy a shirt or two now head to their online store.
Terms and Conditions
These terms shall apply to all giveaways and competitions run on this site, www.theplumbette.com.au
1. This is a game of skill. Each valid entry to be judged on creativity and originality, not by chance.
2. There is one prize Hot Pink and Navy Hi Vis Shirt and Navy Pants to the value of $74.90.
3. Entries open from Tuesday 9th July 7am Brisbane Time to Wednesday 24th July 2013 9pm Brisbane Time.
4. Prize is not transferable or changeable
5. Prize sent out by Cuties by Zootys will not be replaced in the event it is stolen, lost or damaged in transit.
6. Additional entries if you share on Facebook or Twitter, but you must comment a second or third valid entry. Also please leave how you shared in the email.
7. A valid email address must be included in your entry.
8. Entry into any giveaway or competition is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions
9. Entrants must be Australian residents and aged 18 or over
10. The winner will be notified by email and has 5 days to reply and claim the prize. The winner will also be announced on Facebook. This giveaway is not endorsed by Facebook.
11. The decision on the winner is final and no dialogue will be entered into otherwise.
12. These terms and conditions are subject to change at anytime without notice