I take pride in my neat and clean house. It doesn’t always stay that way with a dog that sheds hair, a toddler that turns into a tornado by throwing her food or toys and a baby that unexpectedly projectile vomits.
I should have shares in paper towel for the amount of mopping and cleaning up I do. But I don’t. Not yet.
I have explained how the Bosisto’s Eucalyptus and Lavender oil sprays are fabulous for eliminating urine odours in the toilet, but they can also be used to clean other areas in the house too.
Eucalyptus oil is great for eliminating bad smells, killing bacteria and leaving a refreshing smell around the home. I know because I use it all the time. Eucalyptus oil has got me out of a few messy situations!
Some tips for using Eucalyptus around the home
- It’s a great stainless steel cleaner. It can be used on your stainless steel appliances like the front of your dishwasher and can be used to clean your sink to make it sparkly clean and germ-free
- It’s a cold and flu fighter and can be sprayed onto the filter in your air conditioner during winter (or year round because you can still catch colds in summer!) to stop the spread of the cold and flu germs through your house
- Disinfects high traffic areas in the bathroom like basins, showers, baths and toilets.
- It can be poured directly in drains as a short term solution to smelly drains – if the drains become a major problem with odour I have written about how you can fix this Smelly Drain issue.
- Excellent to spray in bins to eliminate odours
Most recently I have used the Bosisto’s Eucalyptus spray on the potty while my daughter has been toilet training. I can’t wait until she learns how to use the toilet, because I feel like I’m forever emptying a potty and cleaning it. Bosisto’s has made my job easier though because once I empty the contents of the potty, I spray it clean with Bosisto’s Eucalyptus Spray. Too easy.
On the weekend, Eucalyptus oil saved me from buying a new pan. A pan for cooking in, not doing your business in. Anyway, I decided to make some Jam as Mother’s Day gifts and I boiled it for too long which ended up turning into taffy. It stuck like poop to a blanket at the bottom of the pan when I tried to scoop it out! Freaking out that I had possibly wrecked my pan and would need to buy a new one, I chucked it back on the stove top and filled it with water and few drops of Eucalyptus oil and brought it to the boil and the taffy lifted straight off the bottom and sides of the pan. Thank you Bosisto’s!
Another reason to thank Bosisto’s is for their new community initiative to plant 1 million trees in 2013. The new plantations aim to support local farms and farmers and help the environment by reducing salinity and lowering carbon dioxide emissions. Of course, Bosisto’s needs support to be able to provide this great community project and you can help by purchasing any specially marked Bosisto’s 100% pure oil or solution. For each specially marked bottle sold, Bosisto’s will plant a tree for you.
What I love about this project by Bosisto’s is that it’s keeping jobs within Australia which in turn boosts the local economy. It’s so important to support Aussie companies that are doing all they can to keep jobs within Australia. Already we have seen too many business’s move their production overseas for better profits but it means less jobs for Australians and sometimes a less superior product.
You can purchase Bosisto’s products online http://www.fgb.com.au/shop/bosistos-range and at selected supermarkets.
GIVE AWAY TIME
Bosisto’s have offered one of The Plumbette’s readers a fabulous Eucalyptus Oil pack worth $225RRP!
To enter all you need to do is
• Like the Bosisto’s Facebook Page
• Comment below on why you would like to win this awesome prize. You can also answer the question by sending it via my Contact Form.
Disclaimer: I received a Eucalyptus Oil pack for editorial consideration for this blog post. All opinions are honest and my own.
Terms and Conditions
These terms shall apply to all giveaways and competitions run on this site, www.theplumbette.com.au
1. This is a game of skill. Each valid entry to be judged on creativity and originality, not by chance.
2. There is one prize Eucalyptus Oil Prize Pack worth $295.00AUD.
3. Entries open from Monday 13th May 2013 9pm Brisbane Time to Friday 31st May 2013 9pm Brisbane Time.
4. Prize is not transferable or changeable
5. Prize sent out by FGB Products will not be replaced in the event it is stolen, lost or damaged in transit.
6. Additional entries if you share on Facebook or Twitter, but you must comment a second or third valid entry. Also please leave how you shared in the email.
7. A valid email address must be included in your entry.
8. Entry into any giveaway or competition is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions
9. Entrants must be Australian residents and aged 18 or over
10. The winner will be notified by email and has 5 days to reply and claim the prize. The winner will also be announced on Facebook. This giveaway is not endorsed by Facebook.
11. The decision on the winner is final and no dialogue will be entered into otherwise.
12. These terms and conditions are subject to change at anytime without notice