Plumbers can say some pretty funny phrases. I love that I can have a good laugh in this industry. I guess when you are dealing with smelly situations, it pays to have a good sense of humour. I am warning you that the following sayings do have swear words in them.
Here are the top 10 sayings of a plumber
1. Sh*t goes down hill and payday is Friday
2. I’m bogged down at the momment
3. He’s as clear as poop
4. Righty tighty, lefty loosey
5. Rome wasn’t built in a day
6. I do my best work in the dark 😉
7. You want it when?
8. Crooked as a dog’s d*ck
9. It smells like a million arsewh*les in here
10. No wonder it’s blocked, there are sh*ts the size of bricks in there
One of the funniest signs I have seen in a domestic house is
‘If it’s yellow let it mellow, if it’s brown flush it down, if it’s vomit flush and mop it, if you don’t, you’re going to cop it.’
Funny things I was told when I first started my apprenticeship
1. Payday is Friday
2. Poop doesn’t go uphill
3. Don’t chew your nails or lick your fingers
Do you know of any other funny sayings from a tradesperson?