If you’re after an easy and affordable way to spruce up your bathroom, why not update the linen with modern print towels?
They can add interest to the plainest and oldest of bathrooms.
Texture, colour and a bit of detail can finish the bathroom and give it a styled, yet homely feel.
Check out how the patterned towels in these bathrooms added the finishing touch to the space.
Experts advise towels should be replaced every 2 years, or sooner if they don’t soak up moisture or start to smell.
End of financial year sales are always a good opportunity to replace the towels for the whole family.
I always have one set out for use in the bathroom and a clean spare in the linen cupboard.
It’s always nice to have extra towels for guests. I also like to colour code my kids towels so I know who owns which towel.
If you’re in need to replace the towels in your bathroom, why not check out these options.
Modern Print Towels
- Country Road Luma Bath Towels
- Vue Rwanda Leopard Towels
- Pillow Talk Oringo Towels
- Adairs Home Republic Kadikoy Turkish Cotton Towels
- Spotlight Pixels Towels
- Canningvale Tribu Bamboo Cotton Bath Towels
- Black and White Herringbone Cotton Bathroom Towels
- Morgan and Finch Airlie Ink Towels
- Marimekko Bath Towels
Other posts to check out
- Bath Mats to Camouflage a Bland Bathroom Floor
- Hand Towels To Add Colour to Your Bathroom
- Towel Racks for Family Bathrooms
Disclosure: There are affiliate links on this post. Should you choose to purchase an item, I may receive a small commission at no extra cost to you.