THE WINNER IS NATHAN RUSSELL.
One of my pet hates is washing up. It used to be one of my chores when I was living with my parents. Even though dad was a plumber and would plumb in dishwashers at work, we didn’t have one at home. I was the chief dishwasher.
When I moved out of home, I still washed the dishes even though the house Jacob and I had bought had a dishwasher in it. We eventually got rid of it and put in a mini freezer.
Our next house had a brand new dishwasher and once we had kids, we started to embrace the ‘new’ technology. Of course, as you know, not everything can go in the dishwasher and so washing and scrubbing by hand is still a chore that can’t be escaped in any household.
For a sweet smelling dishwashing experience, I try and buy floral or fruity dishwashing liquids. Jacob and I have been trialing the Palmolive Ultra Divine Blends with the Vanilla and Berries scent. It has a unique aroma that I can appreciate in my current pregnant state and it is certainly a rich formula that cuts through grease and leaves our pots and pans clean.
Palmolive Divine Blends Dishwashing Liquid comes in two variants;
Vanilla and Berries 700ml for $4.99
Violet and Apple Blossom 375ml $3.49
Both are available in leading supermarkets.
I’d love to turn your dishwashing experience into a sweet smelling one too by offering one reader 3 full size packs of the Vanilla and Berries dishwashing liquid. All you need to do to enter is leave a comment below and tell me what your favourite cleaning fragrance is and why. It would also be nice if you could follow The Plumbette via Facebook, Twitter or Google + . If you find it difficult to comment below, please send an email with your answer to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Entries open Friday 4th April 2014 2pm Brisbane time and close Tuesday 15th April 2014 2pm Brisbane time.
I have received a complimentary product to facilitate this review. However, Digital Parents Collective covered the administration fee to host the giveaway. As always, all opinions expressed are my own and this post has been written in conjunction with my disclosure policy.
Linking up With Some Grace for Flog Your Blog Friday.
Terms and Conditions
These terms shall apply to all giveaways and competitions run on this site, www.theplumbette.com.au
1. This is a game of skill. Each valid entry to be judged on creativity and originality, not by chance.
2. There is one prize: 3 Bottles of Palmolive Divine Blends Vanilla & Berries Dishwashing Liquid RRP $14.97.
3. Entries open from Friday 4th April 2014 2pm Brisbane Time to Tuesday 15th April 2014 2pm Brisbane Time.
4. Prize is not transferable or changeable
5. Prize sent out by third parties will not be replaced in the event it is stolen, lost or damaged in transit.
6. Entry is via commenting or emailing.
7. A valid email address must be included in your entry.
8. Entry into any giveaway or competition is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions
9. Entrants must be Australian residents and aged 18 or over
10. The winner will be notified by email and has 5 days to reply and claim the prize. The winner will also be announced on Facebook. This giveaway is not endorsed by Facebook.
11. The decision on the winner is final and no dialogue will be entered into otherwise.
12. These terms and conditions are subject to change at anytime without notice